> Birds I View Cottage
||68 Daniel’s Head Road,
Tel: (902) 637-2553
Town: South Side
Located on Cape Sable Island, Nova Scotia, Atlantic Canada's most southerly point.
Frequented by avid birder enthusiasts and those who just want to get away from it all.
Birds I View Cottage is just one hour from the ferry to Maine, or three hours from Halifax Internationsl Airport.
Once there, you're only a two minute walk from miles of white sand beach, crisp salt air and the sounds of shore birds, fog horns , and the crashing of waves.
Map showing location of Birds I View Cottage
Places near by South Side
- South Side ( approx 1 km )
- Cape Sable Island ( approx 1 km )
- Clark's Harbour ( approx 2 km )
- Newellton ( approx 3 km )
- North East Point ( approx 5 km )
- Barrington Passage ( approx 6 km )
- Shag Harbour ( approx 7 km )
- Barrington ( approx 9 km )
- Blanche ( approx 11 km )
- Thomasville ( approx 11 km )
- Clyde River ( approx 15 km )
- Ingomar ( approx 15 km )
Birds I View Cottage, South Side, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Birds I View Cottage directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.