> Four Seasons Retreat
Town: Upper Economy
Located at "The Cove", in Upper Economy, Colchester County, Nova Scotia, the Four Seasons Retreat consists of 11 fully equipped, quality one, two and three bedroom cottages, each surrounded on three sides by birch, fir and spruce woods, with the Cobequid Bay in full view in the front yard.
Our area is one of the most popular in Nova Scotia for big game hunting in the Autumn - white tail deer and black bear are most common. Small game hunters can bag their limit in upland birds, partridge, geese, ducks and rabbits.
Places near by Upper Economy
- Upper Economy ( approx 3 km )
- Economy ( approx 3 km )
- Bass River ( approx 6 km )
- Lower Economy ( approx 6 km )
- Burntcoat ( approx 7 km )
- Tennycape ( approx 8 km )
- Noel ( approx 9 km )
- Five Islands ( approx 9 km )
- Portaupique ( approx 9 km )
- Montrose ( approx 9 km )
- Lower Five Islands ( approx 12 km )
- Walton ( approx 12 km )
- Great Village ( approx 14 km )
- Lower Selma ( approx 15 km )
- Londonderry ( approx 15 km )
Four Seasons Retreat, Upper Economy, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Four Seasons Retreat directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.