> The Lakes Campsite
North East Margaree,
Tel: (902) 248-2360
Town: North East Margaree
The lakes is located on the Cabot Trail at North East Margaree, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
The property is situated on the beautiful Lake O'Law surrounded by the Cape Breton Highlands offering natural beauty and sparkling waters that you will remember for life. Whether you are staying in a cottage or camping , you will find the atmosphere friendly and gently relaxing.
Map showing location of The Lakes Campsite
Places near by North East Margaree
- North East Margaree ( approx 1 km )
- Margaree Centre ( approx 2 km )
- Margaree Valley ( approx 3 km )
- Margaree ( approx 5 km )
- Margaree Forks ( approx 5 km )
- Margaree Harbour ( approx 9 km )
- Chimney Corner ( approx 9 km )
- Belle Cote ( approx 10 km )
- Upper Margaree ( approx 10 km )
- Belle Côte ( approx 10 km )
- Dunvegan ( approx 11 km )
- Middle River ( approx 13 km )
- East Lake Ainslie ( approx 14 km )
- St. Joseph du Moine ( approx 14 km )
The Lakes Campsite, North East Margaree, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with The Lakes Campsite directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.