> Glenview Campground
||40 Highway 252,
Tel: (902) 756-3198
Centrally located in Cape Breton which has been well described by 'National Geographic' as the 2nd best tourist destination in the World!
'Glenview' RV Campground offers easy & central access to all of the wonderful attractions and activities for which this area of Nova Scotia is justly famous.
Map showing location of Glenview Campground
Places near by Whycocomagh
- Whycocomagh ( approx 1 km )
- Aberdeen ( approx 4 km )
- Blues Mills ( approx 4 km )
- South Side Whycocomagh Bay ( approx 5 km )
- Orangedale ( approx 6 km )
- Bucklaw ( approx 8 km )
- West Lake Ainslie ( approx 9 km )
- McKinnons Harbour ( approx 12 km )
- Hillsboro ( approx 13 km )
- East Lake Ainslie ( approx 13 km )
- Glendyer ( approx 14 km )
- Nyanza ( approx 14 km )
- Mabou ( approx 15 km )
- Glendale ( approx 15 km )
- Iona ( approx 15 km )
Glenview Campground, Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Glenview Campground directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.