> Gullivers Cove Oceanview Cottage
||660 Gullivers Cove,
Tel: (902) 245-4388
This tastefully decorated bungalow hosts one of the finest views that Nova Scotia has to offer.
Rich in heritage, the Loyalists settled in this area over 200 years ago. Once a small farming and fishing village, Gulliver’s Cove is now home to several small businesses such as a Dulse company, local run fish plant, Emu Farm & greenhouses to name a few. The local residents are warm and welcoming to all who come to visit.
Take a stroll along one of the nearby rocky beaches and you might just come across a small treasure or some sea glass washed up by the tide. Watch one of the local lobster or scallop boats passing by or catch a glimpse of one of our many whales, seals and porpoises living in and around the Cove.
Map showing location of Gullivers Cove Oceanview Cottage
Places near by Digby
- Gulliver's Cove ( approx 1 km )
- Culloden ( approx 5 km )
- Brighton ( approx 5 km )
- Barton ( approx 6 km )
- Plympton ( approx 8 km )
- North Range ( approx 8 km )
- Digby Neck ( approx 8 km )
- Lake Midway ( approx 9 km )
- Hillgrove ( approx 9 km )
- Digby ( approx 9 km )
- Gilbert's Cove ( approx 9 km )
- Victoria Beach ( approx 10 km )
- Smiths Cove ( approx 11 km )
- Smith's Cove ( approx 12 km )
- Port Wade ( approx 12 km )
- Sandy Cove ( approx 13 km )
- Weymouth North ( approx 13 km )
- Deep Brook ( approx 13 km )
- New Edinburgh ( approx 13 km )
- Weymouth Mills ( approx 14 km )
- Bear River ( approx 15 km )
- Weymouth ( approx 15 km )
- Cornwallis ( approx 15 km )
Gullivers Cove Oceanview Cottage, Digby, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Gullivers Cove Oceanview Cottage directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.