> Riverside RV Park and Campground
Conveniently located within Edmundston city limits with all of the city amenities. Operated by experienced RV’ers who know what you want:
clean bathrooms, manicured lawn, delicious city drinking tap water, long, level sites – back-in full service, pull thru (water, hydro), tent sites, and free hi-speed wireless internet.
Only 3 km from the U.S. border and 1 km from Trans Canada Hwy-2.
Directions: From Trans Canada Hwy 2 (exit 21): .06 km/1/4 mi S on Boul. Centre Madawaska,
.08 km/1/2 mi W on Hwy 144. Enter on left.
Directions: Trans Canada exit #21 – South 200 meters<br />
At the stop sign, Right 50 meters<br />
At the stop sign, Right on Rte 144<br />
Go 1 km and RV Park is on your left
Places near by Edmundston
- Madawaska ( approx 3 km )
- Edmundston ( approx 3 km )
- St. Basile ( approx 3 km )
- Saint David ( approx 3 km )
- St. Jacques ( approx 7 km )
- Riviere-verte ( approx 8 km )
- Grand Isle ( approx 8 km )
- Saint Agatha ( approx 9 km )
- Lille ( approx 10 km )
- Baker Brook ( approx 14 km )
- Sinclair ( approx 14 km )
- Sainte-anne-de-madawaska ( approx 15 km )
Riverside RV Park and Campground, Edmundston, New Brunswick, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Riverside RV Park and Campground directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.