> Smiley's Park
Tel: (902) 757-3131
Located close to the town of Windsor, this quiet campground on the Meander River offers easy access to the many cultural and natural attractions in the area.
The areas abundant gypsum deposits have influenced the landscape and vegetation in and around the park. Campsites are nestled into a mix of forest and farmland habitats. Nodding trillium, ostrich fern, black-eyed susans can be found throughout the area.
Map showing location of Smiley's Park
Places near by Brooklyn
- Corney Brook ( approx 0 km )
- Auld's Cove ( approx 0 km )
- Sugarloaf ( approx 7 km )
- Tangier ( approx 9 km )
- East Ship Harbour ( approx 9 km )
- Southwest Cove ( approx 9 km )
- Little Harbour ( approx 10 km )
- Spry Bay ( approx 11 km )
- Spry Harbour ( approx 11 km )
- Clam Harbour ( approx 12 km )
- Clam Bay ( approx 14 km )
- Ship Harbour ( approx 15 km )
- Sober Island ( approx 15 km )
Smiley's Park, Brooklyn, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Smiley's Park directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.