> Dunromin Camp Site
Tel: (902) 532-2808
Town: Annapolis Royal
Nestled in the warm & sunny Annapolis Valley, we welcome you to camping in western Nova Scotia. We are right next to Annapolis Royal a historic & picturesque destination town founded in 1605.
This quaint town offers many unique features such as the Historic Gardens, the Farmers Market among the best in N.S, Fort Anne National Park oldest in Canada, and a waterfront boardwalk, plus the usual conveniences of shops, art galleries, theatre, restaurants, etc. In fact we have the delightful Stone Horse cafe right on the campground offering gourmet meals.
Our beachfront has a boat launch and 2 floating docks. We rent kayaks, canoes and pedal boats -- or bring your own boat or kayak. Fishing is a major highlight and the "pros" say that "for striped bass ,this is as good as it gets on the east coast!" Common landings here at the campground range from 20 to 40 pounds.
Map showing location of Dunromin Camp Site
Places near by Annapolis Royal
- Granville Ferry ( approx 1 km )
- Annapolis Royal ( approx 1 km )
- Delap's Cove ( approx 1 km )
- Allain's Creek ( approx 2 km )
- Lequille ( approx 2 km )
- Granville Beach ( approx 3 km )
- Parkers Cove ( approx 5 km )
- Port Royal ( approx 5 km )
- Upper Clements ( approx 6 km )
- Clementsport ( approx 8 km )
- Upper Granville ( approx 11 km )
- Deep Brook ( approx 12 km )
- West Springhill ( approx 13 km )
- Smith's Cove ( approx 13 km )
- Victoria Beach ( approx 13 km )
- Smiths Cove ( approx 13 km )
- Bridgetown ( approx 14 km )
- South Milford ( approx 14 km )
- Bear River ( approx 14 km )
- Hampton ( approx 14 km )
- Digby ( approx 15 km )
- Digby Neck ( approx 15 km )
- West Dalhousie ( approx 15 km )
Dunromin Camp Site, Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Dunromin Camp Site directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.