> Bartibog Campground and Cabins
||66 Bartibog Church Road,
Tel: (506) 773-9311
Bartibog Campground was established in 1981. It is located on the beautiful bartibog river which happens to also be a beautiful beach. (very sandy) Great swimming for everyone. Across the river is the famous historic site MacDonald Farm. Its within walking distance from the campground. The campground property has many large pine trees + several apple trees.
There are many shaded and unshaded areas. The atmosphers is very pleasant.
There is an electronic gate at the office. The sites are very clean and can accommodate many size units. We are a quiet family campground. We like people including animals and kids. We guarantee you will enjoy your stay here.
Map showing location of Bartibog Campground and Cabins
Places near by Bartibog
- Bartibog Bridge ( approx 1 km )
- Russellville ( approx 3 km )
- Lower Newcastle ( approx 3 km )
- Napan Bay ( approx 4 km )
- Oak Point ( approx 5 km )
- Barryville ( approx 6 km )
- Chatham ( approx 7 km )
- Bartibog ( approx 8 km )
- Black River Bridge ( approx 8 km )
- Napan ( approx 8 km )
- Black River ( approx 9 km )
- Miramichi ( approx 10 km )
- Bay du Vin ( approx 11 km )
- Burnt Church ( approx 13 km )
- Newcastle ( approx 13 km )
- Redmondville ( approx 13 km )
- Robichaud ( approx 15 km )
- Derby Junction ( approx 15 km )
Bartibog Campground and Cabins, Bartibog, New Brunswick, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Bartibog Campground and Cabins directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.