> Glooscap Campground
Located right on the Bay of Fundy. Home of the annual NS-Gem-Show, third week in August every year. Most famous shores for mineral and fossil finds including dinosaurs Wasson's Bluff. Open and wooded sites.
Places near by Parrsboro
- Parrsboro ( approx 1 km )
- Greenhill ( approx 5 km )
- Diligent River ( approx 6 km )
- Halfway River ( approx 7 km )
- Moose River ( approx 8 km )
- Scots Bay ( approx 8 km )
- Fox River ( approx 10 km )
- Port Greville ( approx 11 km )
- Lower Five Islands ( approx 12 km )
- Southampton ( approx 14 km )
- Blomidon ( approx 14 km )
- Five Islands ( approx 15 km )
Glooscap Campground, Parrsboro, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Glooscap Campground directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.