> Barachois Pond Provincial Park Western Region
Town: Barachois Pond
The largest and one of the most popular parks in the system. The large lake is the setting for swimming, boating, angling and water skiing. The park Interpreter conducts guided walks, amphitheatre, campfire and nature craft programs.
Places near by Barachois Pond
- St. John's ( approx 3 km )
- Irish Loop ( approx 4 km )
- Mount Pearl ( approx 4 km )
- Portugal Cove ( approx 5 km )
- Paradise ( approx 5 km )
- Blackhead ( approx 6 km )
- Petty Harbour - Maddox Cove ( approx 7 km )
- Torbay ( approx 7 km )
- Wabana ( approx 11 km )
- Pouch Cove ( approx 15 km )
Barachois Pond Provincial Park Western Region, Barachois Pond, Newfoundland, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Barachois Pond Provincial Park Western Region directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.