> Good Luck Cottage
||273 Cape John Road,
Tel: (902) 351-2066
Town: River John
View of the water and walking distance to the beautiful beaches of the Cape John peninsula.
Restored in 2010/11 this house was originally built in the 1850’s. River John was primarily a boat building town at that time, and this house shows the care and craftsmanship of the trade. There are wooden knees in each of the four eves made of tree roots, a feature prominent in boat building. The softwood floors are hemlock, and the wooden walls are first growth hemlock slats. The tin you find throughout was originally present in the home, although often under layers of other materials. Through a long process, this home has been lovingly restored. Some before and after photos are available for your perusal during your stay at the Good Luck cottage.
Places near by River John
- River John ( approx 2 km )
- Marshville ( approx 3 km )
- Seafoam ( approx 5 km )
- West Branch ( approx 6 km )
- Brule ( approx 6 km )
- Malagash Point ( approx 10 km )
- Balfron ( approx 11 km )
- Caribou River ( approx 12 km )
- The Falls ( approx 12 km )
- Tatamagouche ( approx 12 km )
- Malagash Centre ( approx 13 km )
- Scotsburn ( approx 13 km )
- Earltown ( approx 14 km )
- Three Brooks ( approx 14 km )
- Six Mile Brook ( approx 15 km )
Good Luck Cottage, River John, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Good Luck Cottage directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.