> Cabot Shores Adventure Resort
||30 Buchanan Dr,
Tel: (902) 929-2584
Between the Gulf of the Saint Lawrence and the Atlantic Ocean, on the world famous Cabot Trail, Cabot Shores - Adventure Resort is the place to explore Cape Breton's marvels.The Resort offers a combination of 4 star accommodations (Chalets and Lodge Rooms), alternative shelters (Yurts, Tipis and Wigwams) and adventure and retreat programs.
Nestled amongst the trees and well spaced for privacy, our chalets accommodate 2 to 8 people. They have a living room, kitchen and dining area, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and porch opening on the Atlantic. The kitchen is fully equipped (fridge, stove, utensils) and each unit has ceiling fans, electric heat, and a TV and VCR. The lodge combines comfortable bedrooms and suites with private bathrooms with warm and welcoming common areas. Enjoy our restaurant's delicious organic menu while attending one of our concerts or choose to relax on one of our decks, reading a good book while keeping an eye on the beach and the ocean. .
If you feel a bit more adventurous, you may enjoy a stay in one of our wigwams or yurts to enjoy fully the beauty of Cape Breton's natural marvels. You can also participate to our adventures on a daily basis, canoeing up the Indian brook, taking a boat to the Bird Islands, or fishing with one of our local guides.
Map showing location of Cabot Shores Adventure Resort
Places near by Englishtown
- Tarbot ( approx 2 km )
- Jersey Cove ( approx 3 km )
- North River Bridge ( approx 3 km )
- Cabot Trail ( approx 3 km )
- Englishtown ( approx 3 km )
- St. Anns ( approx 4 km )
- Indian Brook ( approx 6 km )
- New Harris ( approx 7 km )
- South Haven ( approx 8 km )
- Boularderie East ( approx 9 km )
- Big Bras D'or ( approx 9 km )
- North Shore ( approx 10 km )
- Boularderie Island ( approx 10 km )
- Black Rock ( approx 10 km )
- Boularderie ( approx 11 km )
- Breton Cove ( approx 12 km )
- Port Bevis ( approx 12 km )
- Barachois Harbour ( approx 14 km )
- Skir Dhu ( approx 14 km )
- Point Aconi ( approx 14 km )
- George's River ( approx 15 km )
- Baddeck Bay ( approx 15 km )
- Alder Point ( approx 15 km )
- Bras d'Or ( approx 15 km )
Cabot Shores Adventure Resort, Englishtown, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Cabot Shores Adventure Resort directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.