> Graham's Pioneer Retreat
||8020 Highway 217,
Centreville Digby Neck,
Tel: (902) 834-2590
Nestled on 50 acres with 2000 ft. of beach are 3 cottages. Awaken to spectacular sunrises and the melody of birds, than drift off to sleep to the sound of waves washing on shore.
Our fully equipped, self-catering cottages are roomy yet cosy with propane fireplaces. Sit on your furnished deck to watch propoise & seals play in the bay or birds, bunnies, or occasionally deer play in the wood. Go fishing from a wharf or at the lake and Bar BQ your catch on your deck. Go beachcombing, swimming, rock hounding, whale watching, birding, golfing, hiking, build a bonfire, read a book, star gaze, or just relax watching the tide rise and fall 29 feet.
We have a secluded property with the cottages isolated from each other. Each cottage has breathtaking views of Digby Neck, Saint Mary's Bay, and the opposite shore.
Map showing location of Graham's Pioneer Retreat
Places near by Digby
- Digby Neck ( approx 1 km )
- Digby ( approx 1 km )
- Smiths Cove ( approx 4 km )
- Victoria Beach ( approx 4 km )
- Smith's Cove ( approx 5 km )
- Deep Brook ( approx 5 km )
- Brighton ( approx 7 km )
- Bear River ( approx 8 km )
- Gulliver's Cove ( approx 8 km )
- Barton ( approx 8 km )
- Clementsport ( approx 9 km )
- Upper Clements ( approx 10 km )
- Port Royal ( approx 10 km )
- Granville Beach ( approx 13 km )
- Allain's Creek ( approx 15 km )
- Annapolis Royal ( approx 15 km )
Graham's Pioneer Retreat, Digby, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Graham's Pioneer Retreat directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.