> Graham's Pioneer Retreat
Nestled on 50 acres with 2000 ft. of beach are 3 cottages. Awaken to spectacular sunrises and the melody of birds, than drift off to sleep to the sound of waves washing on shore.
Our fully equipped, self-catering cottages are roomy yet cosy with propane fireplaces. Sit on your furnished deck to watch propoise & seals play in the bay or birds, bunnies, or occasionally deer play in the wood. Go fishing from a wharf or at the lake and Bar BQ your catch on your deck. Go beachcombing, swimming, rock hounding, whale watching, birding, golfing, hiking, build a bonfire, read a book, star gaze, or just relax watching the tide rise and fall 29 feet.
We have a secluded property with the cottages isolated from each other. Each cottage has breathtaking views of Digby Neck, Saint Mary's Bay, and the opposite shore.
Places near by Digby
- Little River ( approx 1 km )
- Whale Cove ( approx 3 km )
- Sandy Cove ( approx 4 km )
- Tiddville ( approx 4 km )
- East Ferry ( approx 5 km )
- Tiverton ( approx 6 km )
- Belliveau Cove ( approx 6 km )
- St. Bernard ( approx 6 km )
- New Edinburgh ( approx 6 km )
- Grosses Coques ( approx 7 km )
- Weymouth North ( approx 7 km )
- Lake Midway ( approx 8 km )
- Weymouth ( approx 8 km )
- Church Point ( approx 8 km )
- Weymouth Mills ( approx 10 km )
- Central Grove ( approx 10 km )
- Gilbert's Cove ( approx 10 km )
- Little Brook ( approx 11 km )
- Plympton ( approx 12 km )
- Comeauville ( approx 12 km )
- Concession ( approx 13 km )
- Saulnierville ( approx 14 km )
- Barton ( approx 15 km )
- Woodvale ( approx 15 km )
- North Range ( approx 15 km )
- Gulliver's Cove ( approx 15 km )
- Freeport ( approx 15 km )
Graham's Pioneer Retreat, Digby, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Graham's Pioneer Retreat directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.