> Out On The Mira
||Grand Mira North Road,
Grand Mira North,
Tel: (604) 617-1444
Town: Grand Mira North
Private setting and year round 3 BR home on 70 acres and 2500 feet of frontage on the Mira River. Home provides a one of a kind view down the river.
Fully equipped home including 2 bath rooms, patio deck off house with new BBQ, Satellite TV, DVD, movies, Telescope, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, water cooler etc. All linens, towels, and dishes.
Deck and dock at waterfront with screened gazebo and BBQ. Plus many toys for water play including a 10' splash island. Website has extensive photo gallery.
Map showing location of Out On The Mira
Places near by Grand Mira North
- Grand Mira North ( approx 2 km )
- Victoria Bridge ( approx 3 km )
- Salmon River Road ( approx 4 km )
- Gabarus Lake ( approx 5 km )
- Gabarus ( approx 8 km )
- Juniper Mountain ( approx 9 km )
- Marion Bridge ( approx 11 km )
- Ben Eoin ( approx 12 km )
- Enon ( approx 12 km )
- Trout Brook ( approx 13 km )
- East Bay ( approx 13 km )
- Big Pond ( approx 13 km )
- Northside East Bay ( approx 13 km )
- Salem Road ( approx 13 km )
- Big Pond Centre ( approx 13 km )
- Middle Cape ( approx 15 km )
Out On The Mira, Grand Mira North, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Out On The Mira directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.