> Cove Oceanfront Campground
Town: Parkers Cove
True oceanfront camping in Nova Scotia, on the spectacular natural wonder that is the Bay of Fundy. We offer beautiful shorefront and water view tenting locations, and large, flat, fully serviced oceanfront R.V. sites. All facilities are new, clean, and quiet, to provide you with a truly relaxing vacation getaway! We are a dedicated vacation park, and have NO seasonal/permanent campers; this allows you the opportunity to mingle with other like-minded travelers exploring the beauty of this area.
The Cove Oceanfront Campground is located directly on the Bay of Fundy in the picturesque fishing village of Parker's Cove. The property includes over 1000 feet of accessible, walkable shoreline, and the park slopes gently to the shore - providing wide open views from all areas. We are dedicated to the vacationing camper, having NO seasonal or permanent campers on site. This insures that you can select from all sites within the campground as well as providing an opportunity to mingle with other like-minded travelers.
Enjoy Nova Scotia's only Four Star oceanfront campground with a vacation package custom tailored for you. Vacation packages available for family fun - including whale watching, the Parks at Upper Clements, beachcombing and your choice of activities designed to delight each member of your family. Our History Buff packages cater to your desire to explore the first European settlement in Canada, and experience the culture of our First Nations. Additional packages available for golfers, birders, and folks who love the finer things in life. Full details available through our Vacation Planning Services at: www.oceanfront-camping.com.
Places near by Parkers Cove
- Parkers Cove ( approx 1 km )
- Parker's Cove ( approx 1 km )
- Delap's Cove ( approx 4 km )
- Granville Ferry ( approx 4 km )
- Annapolis Royal ( approx 6 km )
- Young's Cove ( approx 6 km )
- Allain's Creek ( approx 6 km )
- Lequille ( approx 6 km )
- Granville Beach ( approx 7 km )
- Tupperville ( approx 8 km )
- Port Royal ( approx 9 km )
- Lake La Rose ( approx 9 km )
- Upper Clements ( approx 9 km )
- Upper Granville ( approx 10 km )
- Hampton ( approx 11 km )
- Clementsport ( approx 11 km )
- Bridgetown ( approx 12 km )
- Graywood ( approx 12 km )
- Cornwallis ( approx 13 km )
- St. Croix Cove ( approx 13 km )
- Port Wade ( approx 13 km )
- Clementsvale ( approx 14 km )
- Victoria Beach ( approx 15 km )
Cove Oceanfront Campground, Parkers Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Cove Oceanfront Campground directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.