> Inverness Beach Village
Tel: (902) 258-2653
The Inverness Beach Village is one of only a few accommodations in the Maritimes located on a long sandy beach.
Our 41 housekeeping cottages comfortably accommodate up to 4 people, consisting of a fully equipped kitchen, full bath, living room, and bedrooms ranging from single to queen size beds. The cottages' most popular room is, of course, its large deck, equipped with a picnic table and Adirondack chairs.
41 housekeeping cottages with full bath and choice of one or two bedroom.<br />
All cottages have full sized decks.<br />
Appliances and untensils provided.<br />
Tennis courts<br />
All housekeeping cottages have televisions<br />
Close access to eco-tourism<br />
A half mile to The Ceilidh Trail School of Celtic Music<br />
Only one-quarter mile from Inverness.
Map showing location of Inverness Beach Village
Places near by Inverness
- Inverness ( approx 3 km )
- Glenville ( approx 4 km )
- Scotsville ( approx 8 km )
- Glendyer ( approx 8 km )
- East Lake Ainslie ( approx 8 km )
- Dunvegan ( approx 8 km )
- Upper Margaree ( approx 9 km )
- West Lake Ainslie ( approx 10 km )
- Hillsboro ( approx 10 km )
- Mabou Harbour ( approx 10 km )
- Mabou ( approx 10 km )
- Southwest Margaree ( approx 10 km )
- Brook Village ( approx 11 km )
- Margaree Forks ( approx 14 km )
- South Lake Ainslie ( approx 14 km )
Inverness Beach Village, Inverness, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Inverness Beach Village directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.