> Antigonish Victorian Inn
||149 Main Street,
Tel: (902) 863-1103
Region: Nova Scotia
Luxurious Queen Anne style mansion by architect William Critchlow Harris, circa 1901, set on five beautifully landscaped acres in downtown Antigonish. Five minutes walk to St. Francis Xavier University, hospital, golf, tennis, theatre, shopping. Seven minute drive to beaches. Bicycles available. Full breakfast included. All rooms with private bath, air-conditioning, CBTV.
Magnificent turreted Victorian mansion. Former home of a wealthy businessman, a Parliamentarian, and several Roman Catholic bishops.
Twelve tatstefully decorated guest rooms, Private baths.<br />
Luxury 4 1/2 star Canada Select Accommodations.
Map showing location of Antigonish Victorian Inn
Places near by Antigonish
- Antigonish ( approx 1 km )
- Sylvan Valley ( approx 2 km )
- Clydesdale ( approx 3 km )
- Lanark ( approx 4 km )
- North Grant ( approx 4 km )
- Lower South River ( approx 5 km )
- Kenzieville ( approx 5 km )
- Harbour Centre ( approx 6 km )
- Pomquet ( approx 8 km )
- Heatherton ( approx 10 km )
- Meadow Green ( approx 11 km )
- Lakevale ( approx 12 km )
- Malignant Cove ( approx 12 km )
- Bayfield ( approx 13 km )
Antigonish Victorian Inn, Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Antigonish Victorian Inn directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.