> Castle Moffett
Region: Cape Breton Island
The Cape Breton Highlands are calling and we are awaiting your arrival. Stay at the Castle Moffett just five minutes to the beginning and end of the Cabot Trail.
Castle Moffett spans a cascading brook on 185 mountainside woodland acres overlooking the beautiful Bras d'Or Lakes near the Village of Baddeck.
Castle Moffett now offers weddings and wedding receptions, anniversary and engagement parties, birthday and retirement celebrations, and other festivities at the Castle.
Enjoy the Dungeon Lounge and Wine Cellar where you will find a large selection of single malt whiskies, spirits and wines along with gaming tables for backgammon & chess, select a book from our library, play cards, games, or put a puzzle together.
Gourmet dining is a specialty at Castle Moffett. Whether it is breakfast or dinner, you will be served a memorable meal in the Windsor Dining Room with views of our cascading brook. Choose an intimate table for two or group seating.
We offer our guests an air-conditioned, smoke-free adult environment with boating, sailing, kayaking, whale watching and bird tour cruises, golfing, fishing, hiking, and horseback riding nearby.
Golf - Let us arrange your tee times at the following courses:
Bell Bay, Baddeck
Dundee, West Bay
Le Portage, Cheticamp
Highlands Links, Ingonish
In Spring, Summer, or Fall, Cape Breton offers you a safe and friendly place to visit where your dollar goes a long way. As the leaves come into their full beauty, our International Celtic Colours Music Festival begins in October. Our guests tell us that the views of the Bras d'Or Lakes from their suites at Castle Moffett are the best on Cape Breton Island.
Castle Moffett is centrally located in Cape Breton. We are just 30 minutes from the Port Hawksbury Airport (private planes), 80 minutes from Sydney International Airport, 3 hours from Halifax International Airport, 1 hour from North Sydney (Newfoundland ferry), 2-1/4 hours from Pictou (Prince Edward Island ferry), 4-1/2 hours from Moncton, 7 hours from Yarmouth (ferries and the Cat) and 10 hours from Bangor, Maine. Directions will be sent to you with your confirmation letter.
Places near by Baddeck
- Baddeck ( approx 0 km )
- Beinn Bhreagh ( approx 2 km )
- Baddeck Bay ( approx 3 km )
- Big Farm ( approx 4 km )
- Baddeck Inlet ( approx 4 km )
- Big Baddeck ( approx 4 km )
- Kempt Head ( approx 5 km )
- Hunter's Mountain ( approx 6 km )
- Port Bevis ( approx 7 km )
- Baddeck Forks ( approx 8 km )
- Big Beach ( approx 8 km )
- Nyanza ( approx 8 km )
- Shunacadie ( approx 8 km )
- Wagmatcook ( approx 8 km )
- Big Harbour ( approx 9 km )
- Ross Ferry ( approx 9 km )
- Middle River ( approx 9 km )
- Beaver Cove ( approx 10 km )
- Christmas Island ( approx 10 km )
- Iona ( approx 10 km )
- South Haven ( approx 11 km )
- Boularderie ( approx 11 km )
- Grand Narrows ( approx 11 km )
- St. Ann's ( approx 11 km )
- Benacadie ( approx 11 km )
- Boisdale ( approx 13 km )
- St. Anns ( approx 13 km )
- Bucklaw ( approx 13 km )
- Eskasoni ( approx 13 km )
- Mckinnon's Harbour ( approx 13 km )
- McKinnons Harbour ( approx 13 km )
- Harbourview ( approx 14 km )
Castle Moffett, Baddeck, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Castle Moffett directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.