> Goose Cove Lodge Inn
Town: Deer Isle
Goose Cove Lodge overlooking the majestic beauty of Penobscot Bay sits in a secluded paradise.
Goose Cove Lodge has been welcoming special friends for 50 years - families, lovers and singles alike. Currently the lodge accommodates 90 guests in 22 private cabins, rooms and suites, dotted across 21 acres of coastal forest. Songbirds, shorebirds, wildflowers, mosses and ferns, foxes and deer, the waxing and waning of the tide and the incredible starry nights supply the "tonic of wildness" that gives necessary balance to busy urban lives.
The accommodations are rustic and tastefully decorated. All have private baths, and most have fireplaces. Cottages have private decks with Adirondack chairs. The East Wing has a large shared deck and an unsurpassed view of the bay and ocean beyond.
Places near by Deer Isle
- Vinalhaven ( approx 3 km )
- North Haven ( approx 5 km )
- Stonington ( approx 10 km )
- Isle au Haut ( approx 11 km )
- Isle Au Haut ( approx 11 km )
- Owls Head ( approx 12 km )
- Sunset ( approx 12 km )
- Deer Isle ( approx 13 km )
- Glen Cove ( approx 14 km )
- Rockland ( approx 14 km )
- Rockport ( approx 15 km )
- South Thomaston ( approx 15 km )
- Camden ( approx 15 km )
- Matinicus ( approx 15 km )
Goose Cove Lodge Inn, Deer Isle, Maine, USA contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Goose Cove Lodge Inn directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.