> Auberge des Gallants Inn
Gallant Country Inn is the best of both worlds : a modern Inn surrounded by 400 acres of breathtaking natural scenery. In 1968, Gérard Gallant discovered and fell in love with the forest on Rigaud Mountains. After owning and operating a restaurant in Montreal, he began contemplating the possibility of opening an Inn and offering a peaceful haven of country life to his city customers.
The demand became so great that, in 1984, major renovations were completed to enlarge the first dining room as well as add a reception hall for 125 people and a new main 75 seat dining room which overlooks the pool, terrace and gardens in Summer and the deer feeding in winter.
Great care was taken in decorating to assure a relaxed and peaceful oasis of country comfort. Staff members were chosen for their tact, efficiency and charm. All staff is bilingual if not trilingual due to the amount of international visitors greeted by the Inn on a yearly basis.
The Guest Rooms - Twenty-seven guest rooms (each 400 sq.feet) including fireplaces, balconies, whirlpool baths, house coats, coffee machines and fresh fruits. All these amenities await our corporate and vacationing guest.<br />
The Sugar Shack - The Gallant Maple Sugar Shack is open to the public. This log cabin built with the trees from the damage Mother nature left after the ice storm of 1998, is a long time dream of the Gallant family. Situated across the road from the Inn at 1160, St-Henri, our priviledged guest's will also have access to the cabin as a rest stop for skiers, hikers, esquetrians, as well as enjoying our maple products So next year don't forget to stock up on our delicious maple syrup, from the Gallant Maple Sugar Shack
Places near by Sainte-Marthe
- Ste-marthe ( approx 0 km )
- Sainte-Marthe ( approx 1 km )
- Sainte-julie ( approx 4 km )
- Rigaud ( approx 6 km )
- Ste-justine-de-newton ( approx 7 km )
- St-polycarpe ( approx 8 km )
- Saint-lazare ( approx 8 km )
- Les Coteaux ( approx 10 km )
- Coteau-du-lac ( approx 10 km )
- Coteau Station ( approx 10 km )
- Glen Robertson ( approx 11 km )
- St Eugene ( approx 11 km )
- Oka ( approx 12 km )
- St-zotique ( approx 12 km )
- Valleyfield ( approx 13 km )
- Salaberry-de-valleyfield ( approx 14 km )
- L'ile-bizard ( approx 14 km )
- Vaudreuil ( approx 14 km )
- Vaudreuil-dorion ( approx 14 km )
- Cushing ( approx 15 km )
- Mont-saint-pierre ( approx 15 km )
Auberge des Gallants Inn, Sainte-Marthe, Quebec, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Auberge des Gallants Inn directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.