> Old Shipyard Beach Campground
Town: Spencer's Island
23 beachfront overnight sites (E (30-amp),W,Se) + 4 seasonal. Open campground on beach, north shore of Bay of Fundy. FT, washrooms, showers, laundromat, firewood. RV capable. Boat launch; kayak tours. Lighthouse museum adjacent to property.
Old Shipyard Beach Campground, in Spencer's Island, is located 20 miles west of Parrsboro and 50 miles from Amherst.
Places near by Spencer's Island
- Spencer's Island ( approx 1 km )
- Advocate Harbour ( approx 4 km )
- Cape D'or ( approx 4 km )
- West Advocate ( approx 6 km )
- Port Greville ( approx 9 km )
- Fox River ( approx 10 km )
- Hall's Harbour ( approx 12 km )
- Chipman Brook ( approx 13 km )
- Canada Creek ( approx 13 km )
- Diligent River ( approx 13 km )
- Harbourville ( approx 15 km )
Old Shipyard Beach Campground, Spencer's Island, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Old Shipyard Beach Campground directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.