> Nimrods Campground
All sites are spacious. Caravans and group campers are welcome. 5 Minute Drive from Historic Sherbrooke Village, Scenic Waterfront Campground. Our campground has two levels with 60 sites (52 with water & electric).
If you enjoy the quiet beauty of lakeside camping, watching loons and listening to owls, you have arrived at your destination. And if you prefer being out in the lake to fish or just paddle around, we have canoes to rent. New docks and a floating diving platform for swimmers were added last year. If fishing is in your plans, bring your rod and tackle box as the lake is stocked annually with trout.
Places near by Sherbrooke
- Stillwater ( approx 2 km )
- Sherbrooke ( approx 3 km )
- Waternish ( approx 4 km )
- Goldenville ( approx 5 km )
- Port Hilford ( approx 7 km )
- Melrose ( approx 8 km )
- Cross Roads Country Harbo ( approx 9 km )
- Liscomb ( approx 10 km )
- Aspen ( approx 11 km )
- Wilson's Cove ( approx 12 km )
- Bickerton West ( approx 12 km )
- Port Bickerton ( approx 13 km )
- Liscomb Mills ( approx 13 km )
- Lochiel Lake ( approx 13 km )
- Isaac's Harbour ( approx 15 km )
- Goshen ( approx 15 km )
- Goldboro ( approx 15 km )
Nimrods Campground, Sherbrooke, Nova Scotia, Canada contact information, including address, telephone, email, and website link ( where applicable ) is provided by Select Inns of Atlantic Canada for your convenience. Please get in touch with Nimrods Campground directly for additional information about accommodations, rates and polices and to reserve your vacations.